- April 11 - PERT Meeting, 2 PM, LSS 240. Speaker: Visiting Professor Dr. Kathleen Siwicki will talk about career progression.
- May 9 - PERT Meeting, 2 PM, LSS 240. Election of new Head PERT, voting on guest speakers for next year.
- February 28, 2014: deadline for spring travel awards. Click here to see the announcement.
- Friday, March 7, 2014: PERT Advisory Board Meeting will be held in Gould Simpson room 601 from 3 to 5 PM.
- March 7 - Deadline for IRACDA Conference Registration.
- Spring break will be from March 15-23, 2014.
- PERT speaker, Dr. Rob Raguso, of Cornell, will present a seminar on Thursday, March 27 at 4 PM in Marley 230. More details to follow.
- PERT Ethics & Lab Management Panel Discussion, March 28, 11:30-1 PM, Saguaro Hall Room 114, bring your brown bag lunch. ALL PERTS MUST ATTEND THIS TO FULFILL NIH REQUIREMENT FOR ETHICS TRAINING.
- IRACDA Conference - June 8-10, 2014, hosted by Univ of New Mexico's ASERT Program. See website: http://hsc.unm.edu/research/brep/ASERT_2014IRACDAConference.shtm